- Annual Conference recognizes the new Church of the Brethren in Spain.
- Conference decides that 1979 paper on Biblical Inspiration and Authority is still relevant.
- Resolution Against Drone Warfare is adopted.
- Revision to Ministerial Leadership Polity is returned for further work.
- Proposal on more equitable representation returns to Mission and Ministry Board.
- Election results, David Steele to serve as moderator of the 2015 Annual Conference.
- Agency appointees are confirmed by the delegates.
- Mission and Ministry Board adopts budget parameter for 2014, welcomes international guests in pre-Conference meeting.
- Bethany luncheon features conversation between past president and new president.
- Conference donates backpacks of school supplies in witness to host city.
- Ecumenical visitors include Disciples president, BDM partner.
- BBT 5K contributes to On Earth Peace '3,000 Miles for Peace.'
- Experiencing God's love: A young adult conversation with Mark Yaconelli.
- Sending of the Seventy helps bring healing to Northern Plains District.
Thursday, July 04, 2013
Newsline Special: July 4, 2013
at 11:44 AM