- Speakers for National Youth Conference 2006 are announced.
- Review and Evaluation Study Committee begins work.
- Fund sends aid to survivors of earthquake and other disasters.
- Tour group worships across boundaries.
- Brethren Witness/Washington Office calls for signatures of death penalty letter.
- Brethren Volunteer Service/Brethren Revival Fellowship unit begins service.
- Brethren Historical Committee meets at McPherson College.
- Pacific Southwest District passes divestment resolution.
- Brethren bits: Correction, remembrances, personnel, and more.
- New workcamp announced for summer 2006.
- Conference call offered on Medicare Prescription Drug program.
- Documentary on mental illness is recommended to Brethren.
- Give a gift that grows through the Emerging Global Mission Fund.
- Welcome Home Project offers e-mail list.
TODAY'S NEWSLINE APPEARS EARLY because of the Thanksgiving holiday next week. The following Newsline is planned for Dec. 1 or 2.
NOTE TO READERS: The Newsline on-line page will feature stories from Brethren Disaster Response on the Gulf coast over the upcoming holiday week. Find the series at www.brethren.org/genbd/newsline/index.htm. For photos of the Brethren Disaster Response work in Louisiana and Alabama go to www.brethren.org/pjournal/.