- Inter-Agency Forum discusses decline in church membership.
- Brethren Volunteer Service Unit 268 completes training.
- Youth Peace Travel Team is chosen for 2006.
- Emergency Disaster Fund gives $162,800 in ten new grants.
- Brethren Service Center contributes to school shipments for Gulf Coast.
- Brethren graduate student reflects on Gulf Coast counseling experience.
- Brethren bits: Correction, job opening, and much more.
- Churches encouraged to focus on mental illness, older adult ministry in May.
- Workcamp space is still available for Pine Ridge Reservation.
- National Youth Conference welcomes Superchick, Medema, Gunzel.
PLEASE NOTE: A full report from the Church of the Brethren General Board meeting March 9-13 in New Windsor, Md., will appear soon as a Special Report.
For more Church of the Brethren news, go to www.brethren.org, click on "News" to find a news feature, more "Brethren bits," links to Brethren in the news, and links to the General Board's photo albums and the Newsline archive. The page is updated as close to daily as possible.