- "The Historic Peace Churches Seeking Cultures of Peace" on Jan.
9-13 at Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, Ind., taught by Scott
Holland (register by Dec. 9).
- "The Spiritual Life of the Congregation," an online course with
Rhonda Pittman Gingrich from Jan. 30-March 23 (register by Jan. 2).
- "Matthew and the Brethren" online with Susan Jeffers from Feb.
12-March 23 (offered through the Susquehanna Valley Ministry Center,
register by Jan. 30).
- "Seeing Things Through John's Eyes: A Study of Revelation" taught
by Richard Gardner on April 26-29 at McPherson (Kan.) College (register
by March 25).
- "The Protestant National Church in Germany Today," a study trip to
Marburg, Germany, led by Kendall Rogers on May 18-June 3 (call the
Brethren Academy to receive details as they emerge; estimated cost
$2,000 from departure airport, not including registration; register by
- Academy level course in conjunction with the Church Planters'
Conference, "Plant Generously, Reap Bountifully" held May 17-19 at
Bethany Seminary in Richmond, Ind. The instructor will be David K.
Shumate; exact class dates TBD.
- "Defining Set-Apart Ministry within the Bivocational Reality" online with Sandra Jenkins from June 6-Aug. 14 (register by May 4).
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
The Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership has announced courses for 2012. Courses are open to Training in Ministry (TRIM) students, pastors seeking continuing education units, and all interested persons. Registration brochures are available at www.bethanyseminary.edu/academy or call 800-287-8822 ext. 1824. For a Susquehanna Valley Ministry Center course contact SVMC@etown.edu or 717-361-1450.
at 11:44 AM