- Brethren meet for 223rd Annual Conference in San Diego, set in motion denomination-wide conversation on sexuality.
- Annual Conference chooses Robert E. Alley as moderator-elect.
- Standing Committee creates new denominational Vision Committee.
- Mission and Ministry Board sets budget parameter for 2010.
- Board receives report on situation of Haitians in the Dominican Republic.
- National Council of Churches leader proclaims importance of working for peace.
- Annual Conference bits and pieces.
- Brethren bits: job openings, more.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
at 11:22 PM