The ballot has been announced for the 2008 Church of the Brethren Annual Conference, to be held July 12-16 in Richmond, Va. The Nominating Committee of Standing Committee--a committee of the representatives of Church of the Brethren districts--developed a slate of candidates, and Standing Committee then voted to create the ballot that will be presented. Nominees are listed by position:
Annual Conference Moderator-Elect:
- Shawn Flory Replogle of McPherson, Kan.;
- Beth Sollenberger-Morphew of Goshen, Ind.
- Linda Fry of Mansfield, Ohio;
- Diane (Newcomer) Mason of Moulton, Iowa.
- Shirley Bowman Jamison of Calloway, Va.;
- Linda Sanders of Oakland, Md.
- Paul W. Roth of Broadway, Va.;
- Melissa Troyer of Middlebury, Ind.
- Bernard A. Fuska of Timberville, Va.;
- John D. Kinsel of Beavercreek, Ohio;
- Tammy Kiser of Dayton, Va.;
- Christopher J. Whitacre of McPherson, Kan.
- Nathan D. Polzin of Saginaw, Mich.;
- Karen Walters of Tempe, Ariz.
- Founa Inola Augustin of Miami, Fla.;
- Raymond M. Donadio Jr. of Greenville, Ohio.
- John A. Braun of Wenatchee, Wash.;
- Jack H. Grim of East Berlin, Pa.
- Jordan Blevins of Gaithersburg, Md.;
- Vickie Whitacre Samland of Edgewater, Colo.