Download the new Annual Conference app at www.brethren.org/ac/app.html.
Follow the Conference Twitter conversation via #cobac14.
Annual Conference begins tomorrow, Wednesday, July 2, and closes with Sunday morning worship July 6. Pre-Conference meetings include the Standing Committee of district delegates, the Ministers’ Association event with Dr. Thomas G. Long, the Council of District Executives, the Mission and Ministry Board, and Congregational Vitality Workshops.
Several other sessions also will be webcast (all times are eastern):
Sunday, July 6, starting at 8:30 a.m. (eastern) congregations across the denomination are invited to join in the Annual Conference Sunday worship by streaming it live from Columbus.
- Opening session of the Conference on Wednesday, July 2, starting at 6:50 p.m.
- Morning Bible study and business on Thursday and Friday, July 3-4, starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Afternoon business on Thursday and Friday, starting at 1:55 p.m.
- Evening worship on Thursday and Friday, starting at 6:50 p.m.
- Morning worship on Saturday, July 5, starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Morning business session on Saturday, starting at 10:15 a.m.
- Afternoon business on Saturday, starting at 1:55 p.m.
- Evening concert on Saturday, starting at 7 p.m.