An April 2013 survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation determined that 4 in 10 Americans do not know whether the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is still the law and being implemented, and 49 percent of those surveyed do not know how PPACA will affect them or their family.
Do you fall into one of these two categories? Do you need more information about PPACA? Let Brethren Insurance Services assist you with ReformWatch, offering up-to-date news and information on this sweeping legislation.
Some features of this site include:
- A timeline that shows when each provision of PPACA is scheduled to be enacted and who is responsible for responding to each change.
- A regularly updated news site that connects readers with reputable sources in the health care industry and the federal government.
- A glossary of key terms that helps readers make sense of health care reform terminology.
- A page for forms.
- A frequently asked questions (FAQ) section with comprehensive responses from www.healthcare.gov.
- ReformWatch E-Alerts, an e-mail service that updates registrants on the latest health care reform news.
-- Brian J. Solem is manager of Publications for Brethren Benefit Trust.
Source: 8/8/2013 Newsline