- Delegate seating at round tables facilitates face-to-face conversation, prayer.
- Church of the Brethren Vision Statement is adopted for 2012-2020.
- Recommendations for revitalization of Annual Conference are accepted.
- Elections query is returned, Call to Accountability reaffirmed.
- Delegates affirm need for more equity on Mission and Ministry Board.
- Revision to Ministerial Leadership polity document receives a first reading.
- Conference approves variety of polity changes, discontinues the CIR.
- New moderator-elect and Conference secretary are among election results.
- Standing Committee decides to update Special Response process.
- Mission and Ministry Board optimistic, despite challenges.
- Annual Conference bits and pieces.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Newsline: July 12, 2012
REVIEW OF THE 2012 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
at 11:13 PM