Delegates to the 222nd Annual Conference called Shawn Flory Replogle of Western Plains District to moderate the 2010 Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, Pa., July 3-7. Replogle is pastor of McPherson (Kan.) Church of the Brethren.
Serving as moderator next year in San Diego, Calif., will be David Shumate, executive minister of Virlina District.
Other election results:
- Program and Arrangements Committee: Diane (Newcomer) Mason
- Pastoral Compensation and Benefits Advisory Committee: Linda Sanders
- Process Committee: Ronald Beachley, Phyllis Davis, and Don Fitzkee
- Committee on Interchurch Relations: Paul W. Roth
- Association of Brethren Caregivers (ABC) Board: Tammy Kiser and Chris Whitacre
- Bethany Theological Seminary Trustees: Nathan D. Polzin and Raymond M. Donadio Jr.
- Brethren Benefit Trust Board: Jack H. Grim
- On Earth Peace Board: Jordan Blevins
- Brethren Benefit Trust Board: Carol A. Davis, Craig Smith, and Ann Quay Davis
- ABC Board: John Wenger, John C. Grindler Katonah, and Daniel J. McRoberts
- Bethany Theological Seminary Trustees: Francis S. Beam and Philip C. Stone Jr.
- General Board at large: Ben Barlow
- General Board district nominees: Willie Hisey Pierson, Illinois and Wisconsin District; Andrew Hamilton, Northern Ohio District; Wallace Glenn Cole, Southeastern District
- On Earth Peace: Benjamin Leiter and Joel Gibble